So.. my buddy Justin on IG shared his brussies recipe with me a while ago and I finally tried it. Aaaaand it was so dericious that I had to share it with you too! (With his permission of course) It’s a baked dish and the brussies came out so juicy and tender inside but crispy on the outside. Some solo stray leaves crisped up pretty nice and I had a ton of brussel chips. YAH! So cool, riiiight?! (<— totally going to try to make brussie chips now)
Btw, brussies are one of my fav veggies ever. They have a bad rep but if you cook them right they are delish! So if you don’t usually like brussies, try this recipe because it’s easy and it’ll change your mind.
BAKED CRISPY GARLIC BRUSSIES
- 5-6 large cloves of garlic
- at least 2 heaping tbsp’s of ghee
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut brussies in half
- Chop garlic
- Melt your ghee
- Toss all halved brussies in ghee, garlic, salt & pepper
- Spread out on a baking sheet
- Bake 20 min
- Flip & bake for another 10 min
- **Note: Mine were SUPER crispy. I like it burnt-ish. If you want them less browned, then do 15 then another 10 or less.**
Oh, and if you’re interested in these PORK CHOPS….
Marinate boneless pork chops with yellow onions, in sugar-free fish sauce, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, parsley, basil, sage, salt & pepper.
Medium heat for 8 minutes on one side, 5-6 min on the other.
Then saute the onions the chops were marinated with separately in ghee. DELISH!
What does your dog do while you’re eating? Mine does this.