I made these AGAIN. I know, it’s all I eat. I’m boring. But I love them. And you’ll love them. So you love me. Awww you’re so sweet.
These are all over my blog. Bake for 22 minutes at 350 degrees.
- grease muffin tins with coconut oil spray or melted ghee/oil
- slice of sweet pot on the bottom
- line tins with sliced sugar-free turkey deli meat (I used Applegate brand)
- lay few leaves of spinach
- drop a whole egg in each tin
- sprinkle with sea salt & black pepper
- I made 12 egg muffins & seasoned them in 3 different flavors: chili pepper flakes, Trader Joe’s South African Smoke seasoning and smoked paprika
- bake for 22 min @ 350 degrees
(I KNOW MY PHONE IS STILL BROKEN! I will get a new phone in the next half year I promise.)
The perfect little bite!
MEME OF THE DAY:
Dangits. All 4 of mine broke…
I bought a doggy car seat cover. Hurls is supposed to sit on TOP of it but instead he likes to find his way UNDER the cover and eat my seat belts. Last time I checked, seat belts weren’t paleo..